Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome, bacon eaters, to my new blog

Bacon! Who doesn't love bacon? That's a good question. Let me think...

- Jews
- Muslims
- Vegetarians
- Health nuts
- Pork phobics
- Sad, soulless husks of people, the kind of people who hate music and would shudder at the sound of a baby's laughter

But there is a better question I should be asking. How many foods TASTE BAD WITH BACON?

-

That's the list. I can't think of any foods. I am going to have to make this an official hypothesis:

No food cannot be made delicious, or more delicious, by either frying it with, or (in the case it cannot be fried) eating it with, bacon.

My mission, therefore, is as follows:

Test a number of different foods for bacon compatability. Exclude no seemingly inappropriate option. Document all progress.

Foods to test:

- Brussels sprouts (done)
- Apples
- Bananas (done)
- Curry
- Ice cream
- Random leftovers (ongoing)
-

I need more ideas for foods, so feel free to suggest some. In the meantime, expect updates detailing my various bacon creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment